If you have recently purchased a Canon Printer and looking to establish the connection between your printer and computer then you are on the right page. Today we are discussing the method to set up the connection between printer and computer in this post. To establish the connection between your printer and computer, you need to download and install the Canon Printer driver on your device. You can easily download a Canon Printer driver by visiting Canon.com. Let’s move forward to discuss the Canon Printer Setup method.
Steps to connect the printer and computer
Go through the steps to download and install the Canon Printer driver that will help you to establish the connection between your printer and computer; look at the steps:
- Using your computer, visit the Canon Support page
- Now, type your Canon model in the corresponding field
- When you find your model, click on it
- Now, choose the ‘Drivers Downloads’ option
- You need to select the Drivers, Software, or Firmware tab
- You can also choose the folder where you want to save the driver file
- After downloading the driver file, navigate to the file location and right-click on it
- Now, follow the instructions to install it on your device
- After installing the driver on your computer, launch it on your computer
- Find the WPS Pin on your printer and enter it in the corresponding field
- After entering the WPS Pin in the Canon Printer driver, the connection will be established with your printer
- Finally, you have completed the steps for the Canon Printer setup
Note: You can register for Canon inkjet services by visiting the ij. start.canon page or canon.com/ijsetup link.
To sum up, you need to install a Canon Printer driver to establish the connection between your printer and computer. The Canon Printer setup process is easy and clear. After installing the Canon Printer driver, you need to find the WPS Pin and enter it in the printer driver to establish a secure connection between your printer and computer. In this post, we have mentioned connecting your computer to your printer. Hopefully, you have established a connection between your Canon Printer and computer referring to this post.